ukipenda kumingo nenda http://eastafricamingleclub.com/ kwenye klabu ya ku-mingo ya ist afrika mashariki.

Michuzi Blog

Tanzanian blog operating since 2005, covering International news and Local News, including Politics, Fashion, Social Scenes, Interviews, Movies, Events, personalities and anything positive happening worldwide. Written in Swahili and English targeting both Swahili and English readers.

Toa Maoni Yako:

Kuna Maoni 12 mpaka sasa

  1. AnonymousMay 24, 2008

    ivi jamani hamjasikia kuhusu ku-date online madhara yake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 24, 2008

    anony wa 5:02 naomba nihabarishe hayo madhara maana mimi ni mmojawapo nisiefahamu au naomba niwekee hata link ikiwezekana, nitakushukuru kwa hilo

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 24, 2008

    angalau wa-ist afrika kunaweza kujimingle, wenzetu wa afrika magharibi walianza zamani sana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 25, 2008

    mbona wanaume watupu? mademu wako wapi au ist africa kuna wanaume wengi kuliko wanawake nini?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 25, 2008

    na mimi naomba hiyo source niwekee ya madhara kudate online please


    miss keys

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 25, 2008

    naona madem wengi wa East hawajiamini,just KUJICHANGANYA not kutongozwa jamani EEH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 26, 2008

    TAHADHARI!!!!!!!!! - TAFADHALI SOMA

    i will never date a lady through the internet (looking for wife to marry)
    Well am Dr Christopher eric Im aware that most of you may have know me OR COME ACCROSS MY EMAILS, under tough moments with a woman whom i belived that was to be my wife,. she took me to the court so that my estates tshould be divided, , I stayed fro 8 years without marriage with a domestic conflict abuse scar in my heart, I had one doughter with the woman, now she is married to another man, she took my house my car and my land I started life from zero.
    I got my PhD degree in nursing science in 2001 from saint Regis university then I continued and took medical doctorate degree from ashlow university in 2004, my life started to change again bu the domestic conflicts continued though I was also part time preacher most saw me as a single man who can not tell them something and friends kept on persuading me to marry, so I dint know how to go through this for I dint want again to marry a lady from my on country I thought according to my own mind it was good to marry a white lady who is in service of the lord, I seek advice from my best friend who married a white lady from Australia in now the y serving the lord here in Tanzania Africa, what he told me is that I can only get a good lady not only when I traveled to usa but also though this Christian web site like Christian net so I went and I registered. I have never tried this before soon the start I got junk emails some ladies asking for cash and air tickets so that they can come to Tanzania which I was told and warned never to send any cash to any person whom you don't know, so I went and seek again another advice at this time I was told to join olx this though not dealing with Christians but you can as well get a saved woman and get married to her.
    I got many responses form women but almost all were not saved so I was even more disgusted with the olx web page so I went back to Christian net at this time I found six emails and I just selected one person , this is nwo the lady who have made my life miserable till I will die and she has coursed me a lot of pains in heart , we started communicating very well sending each other emails and photos it reach a time she wrote me back like this (chris, im sorry i think you are misunderstanding me , yes i am coming there i like your plan very much i dont know yet just when i also want it to be this year ,i was meaning i am not looking for any other man YOU are the one i want i dont want anyone else i want us to be married there and here babe i love your plan for us and i love you, i also want it to be this year i need Gods help to save i love your church i want your church to be mine to our church`, i can take holidays later this year as sson as God provides i will be there….)
    I was very happy and I went to God ask ask him for some more favor, she promised me a lot and I promised her to she even told me that her children loves me and that they have accepted that I should marry their mother, so iket on praying till I was totally possed by her and I became even weak in my thinking ,so it coma a time now I wanted her to come to Africa before September, and I was really happy expecting for her to come to Tanzania so I kept on telling her to come over and as for I never ask any money nor any gifts except I asked her to send me Christian materials so that I can build upmy self spiritually I even send her our church photos too.
    One day when I was at home taking a rest my friend came very confused and he told me what have seen in the internet that someone spoiled my name and called my a scammer and she even called me buddy we went off hurriedly rushed to the internet and this is what was written by that Australian lady but at this time she went with a new name http://koppies.olx.co.za/am-looking-for-wife-iid-8052047
    Just click and read I dint expect that she was the one so I took my handset and I loaded it heavily so we started to called all the women whom I rejected non of them accepted this fault and my mind just went off and I thought that it might be the lady who asked me to send her air ticket so that she can come to Tanzania but she wasn't saved so I refused and I was warned that this was too risky for we haven't been met before, deep inside my mind I dint expect that it was the Australian lady who did that to me so I went on communicating with her but just to find that she was the one in the last minite and this is what she wrote this time she abused me and molested me in total humiliation till I cursed God and I even told God that was no longer interested in life let him take my life away ,,,,, christopher why do you keep asking me to come when i already say( every email )im coming when God says , i listen to God not man all your emails say is please come or come and help me its not love its begging and ignoring what God would say you are manipulating me to go against God , i dont make decisions for my life God makes them !!!!!!,
    This is a true story of what happened to me just some few hours ago and from today I swear I will never attend the internet till I die and that I will stay single fro im totally embracing this scam with pain .people of God I am not a scammer and I have never done that before and please fwd this to every brother and sister whom you know and if any one want to know more about me or knows something about me then be free tell people don't hide anything just say if I am a buddy or a scammer but as for this lady I will never forgive her till we shall meet in heaven fro the right judgement.
    Dr Christopher Eric

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 26, 2008

    huyo dr.chris nimeshawahi kumsikia,ni tapeli,kwanza sio doctor wala nini

    nyie nendeni mkajiopolee vimwana online bwana

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousMay 26, 2008

    Wacheni hizo kila kitu kina faida na hasara zake.

    Msiwaogopeshe watu hata kutafuta mke kwenye baa au kanisani kuna madhara yake.. Ingekua online tu ndio a killer basi kusingekua na talaka yeyote hapa duniani kwa vile mambo haya yameanza miaka hii ya karibuni tu lakini haoa tunaowaona wanacheat, kuachana nakuzaa nje si wamepatana kiculture yetu...Kuchaguliwa na wazazi, au kuchakuliwa na rafiki, kuimba kwaya ppamoja etc ...lakini wako wapi wengi wao...????

    Let people mingle you never know kila mtu kaandikiwa destiny yake...

    Mimi hapa boss wangu mkorea ana phd yake na mkewe kamtoa kwenye online site hizo za miaka hiyo. Anatueleza hata picha enzi hizo ulikua huwezi kuweka kwenye internet na wana watoto wawili na mkubwa ni miaka 16 sasa... Hivyo msiwashitue watu.

    Watu wengine wako mbali sana na kwao sasa lipi bora kutafutiwa msichana huko mdenyi utumiwe tu huku au utafute wakwako mwenyewe huko mndenyi na muwasiliane na kujuana kama kweli mnamatch????

    Wasichana msijivunge kumingle sio jambo la aibu ...ulimwengu wa leo usipojichangamkia utabakia single au single mother....wavulana wako wengi nje ya nchi na wanatamani sana kuwasiliana na sisters back home kwa hiyo site changamkieni ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousMay 26, 2008

    Anony 10:40 what is your point?????Wabongo hamkosi neno kwa hiyo kwa vile wamagharibi walianza zamani sana so what?

    Kama huna la kuchangia basi funga bakuli...Kila kitu wa..huku , wa kule, wamarekani ...wa hivi ....ehhh to much of blaaaaa blaaaaa blaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousMay 26, 2008

    tusiendekeze uasherati na ufuska eti kisa mabosi wetu walipata mademu online. this sotry is real,DOT DATE ONRINE

    litakaemgusa ndio huyo huyo

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousMay 27, 2008

    Regular dating is pretty much a shot in the dark - you like someone, you date, and then discover something you really don’t like! It’s disappointing at best, heartbreaking at worst. Online dating profiles and initial one-to-one communications give you information up front so you can make better choices and follow them through with confidence.

    FANYA KITU ROHO INAPENDA!

    ReplyDelete

Hii ni Blog ya Watanzania popote walipo duniani kwa ajili ya kuhabarisha, kutoa/kupokea taarifa na kuelimisha mambo yote yaliyo chanya kwa Taifa letu. Tafadhali sana unapotoa maoni usichafue hali ya hewa wala usijeruhi hisia za mtu/watu. Kuwa mstaarabu...