In a recent live interview conducted at the Pan African Parliament in Midrand South Africa by Channel Africa which is an International broadcast service of the SABC, Hon.Stephen Julius Masele (MP) and a member of Pan African Parliament,  spoke about the new President of Tanzania and gave his opinion on current affairs and globe issues.

Q1. Asked about Tanzanian President HE Dr John P. Magufuli Presidency and Leadership: Having been worked with him in the previous government, what is your opinion?

"Yeah! I think (He),H.E Dr Magufuli is among the great leader this country has ever produced in recent years in my opinion. His qualities,strong character and mental strength add to his clear vision and knowledge for sustainable development, he is a great leader for me to take our country to the next level, I think our country needs him much than he needs the job".Stephen J. Masele(MP).

Q2.  You have been a pioneer of Youth movements around the globe  and  involved and engaged in many International Youth platforms. As Young leader at the highest body of the African Union (Pan African Parliament)what is your opinion and advice to the African young leaders?

Answer SM: First, They should always think positive with self determination, commitment and persistence, this is very important. Never let turbulances get you away, or trying not to get carried away with early success. They should  always stay focused,calm with great desire and hunger for success with a lot of torelence.

"If you work hard enough and you're not afraid to dream then you're not afraid to fail.I'm not afraid to fail. Everybody fails. I have had more success than I've had failure."

Q3. This is your second term with Pan African Parliament, does this mean anything in your future career as a Young parliamentarian and  upcoming diplomat.

SM: Aaah haaah!  I was born a diplomat,joke. diplomacy? it is in my DNA, I have passion and love for diplomacy, I think I have the potential of becoming a great diplomat in the future given time and opportunity to develop my career in this field.I believe in my ability.I have got the right knowledge and trained at highest level and I am luck to have great mentors who  works hard  to guide me  and develop my raw talent and skills and install experience.

 Pan African Parliament is a huge platform to practice and gain knowledge and experiences at the highest level, its among the most important organ of the Africa Union.I have been actively engaged in various joint AU-PAP fact finding mission, peace keeping negotiations and participate at  international conferences around the globe. 

It is always a dream for me to one day work as a top diplomat in my country and continent and  I know I can only achieve that by working hard and improve my skills and knowledge and gather enough experiences.I thank you my leaders who groomed me and raised me  within the ranks of  my Party youth system to government.I see and believe the future is wide open and the sky is the limit with the help of God.
 
 See: "Asked about Tanzanian President HE Dr John P. Magufuli Presidency and Leadership: Having been worked with him in the previous government, what is your opinion?

"Yeah! I think (He),H.E Dr Magufuli is among the great leader this country has ever produced in recent years in my opinion. His qualities,strong character and mental strength add to his clear vision and knowledge for sustainable development, he is a great leader for me to take our country to the next level, I think our country needs him much than he needs the job".Stephen J. Masele(MP).

Michuzi Blog

Tanzanian blog operating since 2005, covering International news and Local News, including Politics, Fashion, Social Scenes, Interviews, Movies, Events, personalities and anything positive happening worldwide. Written in Swahili and English targeting both Swahili and English readers.

Toa Maoni Yako:

0 comments so far,add yours

Hii ni Blog ya Watanzania popote walipo duniani kwa ajili ya kuhabarisha, kutoa/kupokea taarifa na kuelimisha mambo yote yaliyo chanya kwa Taifa letu. Tafadhali sana unapotoa maoni usichafue hali ya hewa wala usijeruhi hisia za mtu/watu. Kuwa mstaarabu...