Clare Francisca Makulilo

My dearest girl, Clare Francisca

It was on Thursday of November 6th, 2015 when you were born. Today Sunday of November 6th, 2016 you are officially ONE year old. Congrats my girl for such wonderful milestone and happy birthday.

Clare, I am so sorry for not being at home for your memorable day. I am writing this letter in the Delta Airways on the way to Paris. It's a work related visit to Madagascar, Uganda and Tanzania. I will also miss your mother's birthday, on November 8th, just two days after your birthday.

My loved daughter, Clare, I know you are having a little fever since Friday. I feel bad not being there and giving you my love, hugs and support. But trust me, you are in very good hands of your mother and lovely brother, Benedikt. I'll keep praying for you as always and wishing you the best in everyday of your life.

My little angel Clare, You're the God's Masterpiece Creation. And you'll always be my the most beautiful woman who I love mostly. I'll do everything in my power to provide anything, protect and support you in your personal and professional growth.

My princess Clare, I'm very much thankful to you. You are an integral part of my life. Truthfully, having you is very different than raising a boy, your brother Benedikt. There are so many things I didn't think having raising Benedikt. Now I have both experiences of having boy and girl. I strongly believe you are making me a better father everyday.

Clare, one of the thing I will try to do is to make sure you have a visit to Tanzania. Like what I did with your brother, Benedikt. You will get an opportunity to meet my mother, siblings and all of my relatives. In addition to that, you will see where I grew up, studied and so forth. Your worldview will grow beyond American mindset, which is vital to this world.

May God give you many more years of good healthy, knowing Him, happiness and great achievements.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY CLARE

It's your loving Baba,
Ernest Boniface Makulilo
Paris, France
November 6th, 2016

Michuzi Blog

Tanzanian blog operating since 2005, covering International news and Local News, including Politics, Fashion, Social Scenes, Interviews, Movies, Events, personalities and anything positive happening worldwide. Written in Swahili and English targeting both Swahili and English readers.

Toa Maoni Yako:

0 comments so far,add yours

Hii ni Blog ya Watanzania popote walipo duniani kwa ajili ya kuhabarisha, kutoa/kupokea taarifa na kuelimisha mambo yote yaliyo chanya kwa Taifa letu. Tafadhali sana unapotoa maoni usichafue hali ya hewa wala usijeruhi hisia za mtu/watu. Kuwa mstaarabu...