Dear parents of the Fallen Little Angels,

When I woke up in the morning of Saturday, May 6th, 2017 (Kansas, USA time) I completely lost my composure. In all WhatsApp groups I belong, I received the worst news about the tragedy of those little angels. The students from Lucky Vincent school who were in the bus were involved in accident and about 32 children passed away.
As a father, I would completely lost my mind if my little one were involved in that accident. It's something any parent should never go through this especially for those little angels, still very young.
This is a national tragedy to all people in Tanzania πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡Ώ. As a nation, we need to pray to the families of all whose kids are gone. We need to pray and support the only 4 students who survived the accident. We need to pray and support the rest of the school for what they are going through right now.
Dear parents, I know your Angels have gone too soon. I don't have words to explain or advice. What I know, you have millions of people around the world praying for your children to have everlasting life in Heaven.
For all social media people: if anyone of you has a child in that bus, I am definitely sure you would appreciate posting photos randomly. We have been caught with social media until we forgot our dignity and respect of bodies of those who are not with us. We are sending photos to groups over and over, we post these photos everywhere. Please let us respect these little Angels. Let us respect the parents and families of those children. The more we keep posting, the more we are "destroying" these families. They are going through a lot right now. Let us make easy for them, let us support them. Let us pray for them.
Dear parents, please accept my condolences. 
I will keep praying for your children, Little Angels.
Rest In Peace, kids

Ernest Boniface Makulilo
Kansas, USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
May 7, 2017
πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ™

Michuzi Blog

Tanzanian blog operating since 2005, covering International news and Local News, including Politics, Fashion, Social Scenes, Interviews, Movies, Events, personalities and anything positive happening worldwide. Written in Swahili and English targeting both Swahili and English readers.

Toa Maoni Yako:

0 comments so far,add yours

Hii ni Blog ya Watanzania popote walipo duniani kwa ajili ya kuhabarisha, kutoa/kupokea taarifa na kuelimisha mambo yote yaliyo chanya kwa Taifa letu. Tafadhali sana unapotoa maoni usichafue hali ya hewa wala usijeruhi hisia za mtu/watu. Kuwa mstaarabu...